A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his computer, and depending on the information it contains and the way in which he uses his computer, they can recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
|ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM||Own cookies||These are those collected by the publisher for provide the service requested by the user.|
|Third party cookies||They are the ones that are collected and managed by one third, these cannot be considered proper.|
|ACCORDING TO THE TERM OF TIMES THAT REMAIN ACTIVATED||Session cookies||They collect data while the user is browsing the web in order to provide the requested service.|
|Persistent cookies||They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the service.
|ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE||Technical cookies||These are necessary for proper web browsing.|
|Personalization cookies||Allow the user (language) features for browsing the website.|
|Analysis cookies||They allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the website, as well as perform statistics on the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.|
|Advertising cookies||Allow the publisher to include advertising space on the web, depending on the content of the website itself.|
|Behavioral advertising cookies||Allow the publisher to include advertising space on the website based on information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.|
In accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Electronic Commerce Information Society (LSSI-CE), PARC TECNOLÒGIC DEL VALLÈS, S.A. REPORT THE COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||0||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
– Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
– Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and agree not to share them with third parties except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. Google does not store your IP address.
– Google Inc. is a company that adheres to “Privacy Shiels” (privacy shield) which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information in this regard at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
– If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Disabling Add-on for browsers, through the instructions of which the analytical cookies of the aforementioned service can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
– Metricool: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Metricool. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating it directly with Metricool.
Likewise PARC TECNOLÒGIC DEL VALLÈS, S.A. informs the user that he has the possibility of configuring his browser so that he is informed of the reception of cookies and can, if he so wishes, prevent them from being installed on his hard disk. Here are the links to various browsers, through which you can perform the above settings.
Chrome from here:
Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
Opera from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies